haha! I saw this car, and your post - and instantly thought of us "non tan kids" being in Dan Bernbach's car singing 'move b*tch, get out the way!' every time someone put their blinker on and moved to change lanes because we were coming up too fast behind them.. we thought we were so cool.. now you still do, in your tinted windows ;)
I wish this blog was slightly cooler, and more grammatically correct. "Doing piping" doesn't seem right to me, even in another time zone.
ReplyDeletehaha! I saw this car, and your post - and instantly thought of us "non tan kids" being in Dan Bernbach's car singing 'move b*tch, get out the way!' every time someone put their blinker on and moved to change lanes because we were coming up too fast behind them.. we thought we were so cool.. now you still do, in your tinted windows ;)
ReplyDelete